Try these remedies for known myWCU login problems:
- If the myWCU login page does not load or says "session has expired."
- Deleting cookies and clearing cache will typically resolve this problem.
- If the system says that your "User ID and/or Password are invalid."
- View our proper login procedures if you are a new or first time WCU student.
- Change your password if needed.
- If you are typing in the same working username/password as you do for Webmail, but the username/password fields clear when you click "Submit."
- Submit an Incident to the IT Help Desk. It may be because you recently changed your name.
- Be sure to add, "Student Name change/myWCU login trouble" in the Description field.
If you forgot your password and have an employee, student, or retiree account, then please see our Account Password Reset form.
If you forgot your password and have been granted access to see a student's records (such as a parent), please call the Help Desk at 610-436-3350.