Try these remedies for known myWCU login problems:
- If the myWCU login page does not load or says "session has expired."
- Deleting cookies and clearing cache will typically resolve this problem.
- If the system says that your "User ID and/or Password are invalid."
- View our proper login procedures if you are a new or first time WCU student.
- Change your password if needed.
- If you are typing in the same working username/password as you do for Webmail, but the username/password fields clear when you click "Submit."
- Submit an Incident to the IT Help Desk. It may be because you recently changed your name.
- Be sure to add, "Student Name change/myWCU login trouble" in the Description field.
Deleting Cookies and Clearing Cache
- On the Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
- On the General tab, under "Browsing History," click "Delete..."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History dialog box.
NOTE: DO NOT check "Preserve Favorites website data."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History window.
- A sub-window appears.
- The Clear All History box provides you with options.
NOTE: Since you must completely shut down your PC in order to fully delete your temporary Internet files, you may wish to clear cache prior to shutting down your PC at the end of your workday.