All University owned equipment will be configured and maintained by Information Services & Technology during its supported life. WCU is part of Lenovo's Self-Maintainer Warranty program, and our technical staff is certified to conduct in-house warranty repair work on Lenovo products. Our Apple Certified Mac Technicians (ACMT), are also trained to effectively diagnose/repair Apple hardware and software.
Supported Lenovo Products
- Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktops: 10A9, 2988, M900, M910, M920
- Lenovo Thinkpad Laptops: T430, T440, T450, T460, P40 Yoga, X1 Yoga, X380 Yoga, X13
Supported Apple Products
If an Apple product is in need of repair, contact the IT Help Desk to report and further diagnose the problem. If IT identifies the problem as hardware related and the product is still under warranty, IT will coordinate the repair with Apple Care. Apple Hardware repairs must be sent to a certified Apple Care facility to prevent voiding warranty.
- Apple Laptops: MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
- Apple Desktops: iMac, Mac Pro
- Apple Devices: iPad, iPod