WCU Takes Action RE COVID-19
As the health and safety of all West Chester University students, faculty, staff, and community is a critical priority, the University continues to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and has been actively engaged in reviewing the University’s emergency operations and its response strategies since the onset of the virus.
This page contains information about West Chester University’s response to the COVID-19
pandemic and its university-wide efforts and its university-wide efforts to keep the
WCU community safe.
- 11/20/20: Fall 2021 Plans to Open In-Person
- 11/12/20: COVID Grading Policy for 2020-2021 Academic Year
- 10/22/20: Student Town Hall scheduled for Monday, November 2
- 10/7/20: Video Update from President Fiorentino Regarding Spring Semester 2021
- Governor Wolf Announces COVID Alert PA App (September 23, 2020)
- WCU COVID-19 Reporting Data
- FALL 2020 SEMESTER CONTINUES REMOTE LEARNING
- WCU Student Town Hall Recording (July 16)
- First Year Student & Family Town Hall: Monday, August 3, 2020