Accelerated Program Application Instructions

Students should discuss their interest in an accelerated program with their academic advisor prior to enrolling. The instructions to submit an electronic Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's Degree Enrollment Request Form can be found on the myWCU training webpage. The electronic form is located in myWCU account under the Academic Records tile.

Students must submit a Goal Statement detailing their interest in the program. Some programs may have additional requirements. The Chairperson of the student's current major department, the Accelerated Program Coordinator, the Chairperson of the accelerated major department, the Graduate Coordinator and the Graduate School Dean will review the application.

Students accepted into an accelerated program will be offered provisional admission to the graduate program from the Dean of the Graduate School and will be notified via email once a decision has been made.