Appearance Request Information
WCU Mascot Information
Rammy, The WCU Golden Rams mascot, and 2017 PSAC Mascot Madness Champion, makes more than 100 appearances a year, ranging from WCU football games to wedding receptions. Young and old alike have enjoyed the fun and antics of Rammy’s appearances. If you want a memorable addition to your special event, don't forget to invite Rammy! For more information, contact Rammy@wcupa.edu.
Appearance Types and Costs
Please note: all appearances are booked on a first-come, first-served basis and are dependent upon the mascots’ availability. It is highly recommended that you submit your request at least four weeks prior to your event. Please do not submit an appearance request for an event that is more than three months away.
Payment information must be provided by credit card in advance of the appearance. Additional travel charges may apply for events off campus. You will be asked for your payment information once the appearance has been confirmed.
Free (one hour maximum appearance) For events sponsored by a WCU Department.
$25.00 (per hour) For campus affiliated events (USH, SSI, Aramark, Foundation, etc.).
$100 (per hour) For nonprofit organization functions.
$200 (per hour) All other appearances.
$50 (per hour) For school events K-12, travel charges may apply.
$250-$500 (one hour maximum appearance) Appearance cost is based on availability, specific travel time & distance. A tip is typically given to performers for weddings and other special events. This is not required but encouraged at your discretion.
$100 personal (15 minute maximum) Appearance will include one mascot and 4-6 cheerleaders with chants, cheers & photo opportunities.
Rammy will send a personalized video to you!
Tell him what to say- provide details Rammy will need to make the perfect personalized video.
Send the video to friends and family and don’t forget to capture their priceless reactions.
$25 Rammy is available to join virtual parties (Birthday, Graduation, etc), link must be provided be requester.
Would you like Rammy to attend your next special event? Here's how!
- First, check Rammy's calendar to see when they are available.
- Then, head on over to the Rammy Request Form where you will input information regarding your event.
- Once your request is submitted, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your request. Please allow five to seven business days for your request to be processed.
- Then, you will receive an automated message confirming or declining the event.
- If payment is required, you will also receive a link in that email to make a payment. Payment is required at least a week in advance of the date of your event for Rammy to attend.
- Finally, you will receive an email from a Spirit and Traditions member to confirm
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com!