The Career Development Center offers a broad range of events from Job & Internship Fairs, Meet-Ups, Resume Review Days, Information Tables and Workshops. For details about each event and a listing of employers that will participate, log into your Handshake account and go to Events.
Job & Internship Fair
- What is it? Recruiters from business, education, healthcare, technology, nonprofit and government sectors and more connect with students about full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
- When is it? This large event occurs two times per year, once in the spring semester and once in the fall.
- Who should attend? All current undergraduate and graduate students and alumni who are looking to meet with employers to network and learn about current and future employment opportunities.
- What is it? This type of networking event is smaller in scale than the Job & Internship Fair and is industry specific. We have Meet Ups for Accounting, Nursing, F.I.R.E (Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Economics), Science and Technology among others.
- When is it? Meet Ups occur throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- Who should attend? Since these are specific to majors and career interests, undergraduate and graduate students in majors that match with the theme of the Meet Up should attend.
- What is it? Employers scheduled Information Tables to informally talk with students about their organization and employment opportunities.
- When is it? Throughout the fall and spring semester.
- Who should attend? Any student who is interested in learning more about the organizations.