The mission of the Bursar’s Office is to assist students and families in meeting their financial obligations to the University by providing accurate and timely billing, a variety of payment options, and superior customer service.
- Winter Term 2023 Charges Are Now Posted
- Spring Semester 2024 Charges Are Now Posted
- 1098T Electronic Delivery Consent Form
- Student Financials Orientation PowerPoint 2023
- Winter 2023 - December 4th
- Spring 2024 Semester - January 8th
- Spring 2024 Session 1 - January 8th
- Spring 2024 Session 2 - March 4th
Let Parents View My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to view student's bill.
Let Parents Pay My Bill
Allow other individuals, such as parents, to pay bill or enroll in a payment plan.
Ways to Pay Tuition
There are several options including the preferred method of online payments.
Enroll in Payment Plan
A convenient way to pay tuition and fees through regularly scheduled payments.
Receiving Financial Aid
If your financial aid is greater than your charges, you must confirm your enrollment/activate your account.
Living in USH
Students living in University Student Housing (USH) can use excess financial aid to pay housing charges.