Students should enroll in Direct Deposit for quicker access to funds and to eliminate
lost or stolen checks.
Directions to enroll in Direct Deposit:
- Log into myWCU
- Scroll to the Student Financials section
- Click on the Refund Direct Deposit link
- Click on Student Choice Refunds link
- Follow the instructions. (Please note: Your required authenication code for enrollment will be sent to your WCU email.)
- Enter routing and account numbers from your current bank account when prompted
- The Financial Aid Office begins disbursements the week before the semester starts.
- Refunds are processed throughout the semester, beginning the Friday before the semester
- Students will receive an email from the Bursar’s Office when their refund is available.
- Students may check the availability of their refund via the Refund Status link on
- Students must have a valid photo ID to collect their refund check.
- Refund checks are mailed to the home address on file if not picked up within two weeks.
Please keep home address current.
Helpful Refund Links
Registrar Refund Schedule In Tuition & General Fee Refunds dropdown
Book Voucher Info
- Students with excess financial aid may be eligible for a book voucher.
- Book vouchers may be obtained at the Bursar’s Office no earlier than the first day
of the semester.
- WCU Book Vouchers are redeemable ONLY at the SSI Bookstore, located on the ground
floor of Sykes Student Union on Rosedale Avenue.