What if I am having trouble understanding my bill?
Contact your Account Representative.
If your last name begins with:
What if my financial aid does not appear on my account by the semester bill due date?
- Be sure you have accepted your loans on your myWCU under the Financial Aid Section,
link titled “View Awards”.
If your aid has not been awarded you may:
- Pay the amount due in full. Once your bank loan(s) arrive, a refund will be issued.
- Opt for the Payment Plan and make your payments accordingly. (fall and spring)
What should I do if my scholarship is not listed as a credit on my semester bill?
- If you have a scholarship check, endorse the check, mark it with your ID number and
mail it with any additional payment due.
- If your scholarship agency requires a separate billing statement, please send a copy
of the letter from the agency authorizing WCU to send a bill. You may then deduct
the amount of the scholarship from the balance due.
How can I avoid cancellation of my class schedule?
- Pay your bill by the due date.
- All bills and statements are sent electronically. Non-receipt of a paper bill does
not relieve students of the responsibility to pay by the due date.
- If you have enough financial aid that your total amount due is $0.00, you must confirm
your attendance by activating your account on myWCU.
I am entitled to a refund. When can I expect it?
- The Financial Aid Office begins disbursing aid the week before the semester starts.
- The earliest availability of a refund is the Friday before the semester starts.
- Students may monitor availability of their refund via the Refund Status link on their
- Refund checks are mailed to the home address on file if not picked up within two weeks.
Please keep home address current.
How do I change my meal plan?
- Students can add or change meal plans via myWCU using the Select Meal Plan link.
- Meal plan adjustments can only be made during the first 2 weeks of each semester.
How can I add Flex dollars to my account?
- You can add Flex dollars in $25 increments at the Bursar’s Office.
- All meal plans begin with $250 Flex dollars.
- There is a $150 minimum if opting for Flex only. (no meal plan)
How can I update my address?
Students may change their address via their myWCU under the Registrar’s Section.
How do I order a transcript?
How do I change my password?