Calendar of Events
- March 5- C.A.L.M.( Connect And Learn Meet-up) @ 3-5 p.m. (Register via Handshake)
- March 12- Learn about BroadFutures internship during group at 2.
- March 13-21- Spring Break
- April- Autism Acceptance Month (see calendar for events)
- May 14- Last day of classes
- Call (3168) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up meeting/training schedule
- Prospective Student Inquiries are the first Thursday of every Month, from 6-7p.m, via zoom. Please call Cherie
or email Cherie Fishbaugh
to reserve a seat. Reservations are required and must be emailed no less than 48 hours prior to event to recieve the zoom link.
- Agenda for Inquiry night
- 15-20 minutes intro to D-CAP by director
- introduction to D-CAP student ambassadors for evening to answer questions.
- 30 minute Q&A. Prospective students are asked to prepare 2-3 questions to ask the ambassadors.