- Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Office Phone: 610-436-2748
- Office Room Number: Wayne Hall 5th Floor Room 516
- Preferred Means of Contact: Email
- Email Megan Nolan
Office Hours Spring 2021
- Tuesday 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Email me to schedule an appointment to meet.
- Introduction to Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- Stress and Health
Teaching Philosophy: My teaching philosophy consists of three main objectives. First, I try to foster a collaborative classroom because I believe that collaboration is critical to success in everyday life situations. Second, I aim to foster student growth and development through the incorporation of projects and activities that promote critical thinking, analysis, and application of class content. Third, I aim to create a classroom environment that encourages student and instructor accountability and dedication.