Loretta A. Rieser-Danner
- Professor of Psychology
- Ph.D., University of Texas, Austin
Office Hours Fall 2018
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30p.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Wednesday 1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m. (Field Experience appt. only 10:00a.m. - 11a.m.)
- And by appointment
Courses Typically Taught
- PSY245 Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- PSY382 Infant, Childhood and Adolescent Development
- PSY400 Senior Seminar: Debating Children's Lives
Brief Description of Research Interests
Social, emotional, and personality development in infancy and early childhood; programmatic assessment of student learning and student success.