James Mc Laughlin
- B.S. New University of Ulster
- M.S. University College, Dublin
- Ph.D. University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- Integer Partitions
- Continued Fractions
- The mathematics of Ramanujan
- West Chester University, PA. Professor, August 2015 – present
- West Chester University, PA. Associate Professor, August 2010 – July 2015
- West Chester University, PA. Assistant Professor, August 2005 - July 2010
- Trinity College, Hartford, CT. Visiting Assistant Professor, August 2002 - May 2005
- On the Divergence of the Rogers-Ramanujan Continued Fraction on the Unit Circle (With D. Bowman) - The Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 356 (2004), no. 8, 3325--3347.
- Symmetry and specializability in the continued fraction expansions of some infinite products - The Journal of Number Theory 127 (2007), no. 2, 184--219.
- General WP-Bailey Chains (with Peter Zimmer) - The Ramanujan Journal 22 (2010), no. 1, 11–31.
- On a pair of identities from Ramanujan's lost notebook (with Andrew Sills) - Annals of Combinatorics Volume 16, Number 3 (2012), 591-607.
- Further results on vanishing coefficients in infinite product expansions - J. Aust. Math. Soc. 98 (2015), no. 1, 69–77.
- Further Results on Vanishing Coefficients in Infinite Product Expansions - Fall Western Sectional Meeting of the AMS, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, October 27th, 2012
- Certain General Double-Sum Identities and Variations of WP-Bailey Chains -AMS Special Session on the Influence of Ramanujan on his 125th Birthday, Joint Mathematics Meetings, San Diego, January 11th, 2013
- A General Multi-sum Transformation and Some Implications, Spring Central Sectional Meetingof the AMS, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX April 11-13, 2014
- Refinement of Some Partition Inequalities, West Coast Number Theory, Pacific Grove, December 18, 2015
- Mock Theta Function Identities Deriving from Bilateral Basic Hypergeometric Series, The 2016 Gainsville International Number Theory Conference, March 17 - 21, 2016, University of Florida, Gainesville
- Simons Foundation Collaboration Grant (#209175 to James McLaughlin).