RamPrint is a new service that allows you to print from any location using any device.
How does it work? RamPrint queues your documents on a secure server and prints them
from any printer with a card reader; only after you swipe your WCUID card. You can
send documents to RamPrint from your dorm room, a computer lab, or your mobile Android
/ iOS device.
The initial setup through Google Cloud Print servers has been updated. If you already
set up RamPrint through Google Cloud Print please follow the link below to update
the new mapping. Installation instructions below have also been updated.
RamPrint Google Cloud updated mapping
Key Benefits of using RamPrint:
- Send documents to university printers using personal devices.
- Swipe to print one, or all documents from any printer that has a card reader.
- Swipe to make photo copies, or to scan and email documents.
- No more lines at the printer waiting for someone else’s document to finish.
- No more sifting through mounds of paper searching for your document.
- No more hassle of other students accidentally discarding your work.
- Anderson Hall hallway and computer lab room 007
- Business & Public Management Center Hallways (1st, 2nd, 3rd floor)s
- Sturzebecker 126
- FHG Library
- Sykes 302 and commuter lounge
- Recitation 110