VOICES is a student-led, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that seeks to help social workers and socially conscious students raise their voices around issues of social justice.
We are seeking submissions for the 2020 issue. We invite personal perspectives on issues of social justice, submitted as original prose, poetry, artwork, or photography. All West Chester University students, and alumni of the MSW Program at WCU, are invited to submit. Written submissions should be double-spaced, and formatted in APA style, in 12-point font with one-inch margins, along with a cover page with contact information.
Please send all submissions for VOICES to Dr. Meagan Corrado, faculty advisor. Submissions will be de-identified and reviewed as they are received.
This rubric shows more details about what we are looking for in submissions.
We look forward to seeing your perspectives!
VOICES Student Editor
- Vanessa Wilson
VOICES Alumni Editor
- Robert Graves
- Volume VI, Issue III: April 2022
- Volume VI, Issue II: February 2022
- Volume VI, Issue I: November 2021
- Volume V, Issue I: Spring 2018
- Volume IV, Issue I: Spring 2017
- Volume III, Issue II: Spring 2016
- Volume III, Issue I: Spring 2015
- Volume II, Issue II: Spring 2014
- Volume II, Issue I: Spring 2013
- Volume I, Issue II: Spring 2012
- Volume I, Issue I: Spring 2011