View Text Only Version

Master of Social Work

Tuition and Financial Aid

Contact Master of Social Work  

Master of Social Work

West Chester Campus

Anderson Hall 
725 S. Church St 
West Chester, PA 19383

Phone:  610-436-2664

PASSHE Center City

701 Market Street, Concourse Level 
Philadelphia, PA 19106

Phone: 610-436-2664

Tuition and Financial Aid

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

March 1 is West Chester University's priority deadline for students to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Applications will still be processed after that date. More information is available from the Schock Financial Aid Office.

Can I receive financial aid for summer classes?

If you are taking any classes in the summer and need financial aid, you must fill out a Summer Aid Application that is typically made available on the Schock Financial Aid Office's website each spring.

If I am taking a class as a non-matriculated student, am I eligible for financial aid?

Unfortunately, students taking courses under non-degree status are not eligible for federal financial aid.

Are Graduate Assistantships available?

West Chester University is proud to offer a variety of graduate assistantships to help students offset the cost of tuition.
Back to top of page.