2017-2018 Academic Year
2016-2017 Academic Year
Planning Studio students in the Geography & Planning programs complete a 3D model
of WCU campus, which includes the new Science Center. Check out the current state
of the project here.
2015-2016 Academic Year
2014-2015 Academic Year
- Blough, Adam, et.al. Harmony Hill Conservation Area. Fall 2014.
- Cruz, Jonathan. Philadelphia Then and Now. Fall 2014.
- Flores, Geena, et.al. Policy Participation as Indicators of Inner Borders within the United States. Spring 2015.
- Hauck, Emerson and Dr. Kristen Crossney. Inconsistent Weather Impacts Midwestern Cattle Ranchers and Beef Prices across the
U.S. Spring 2015.
- Griffiths, Jeffrey and Dr. Kristen Crossney. Effects of West Chester University Road Salt Usage on Water Quality of the Plum Run. Spring 2015.
- Hammond, Stacey, et.al. Historic Preservation Tax Credit Project in Philadelphia. Spring 2015.
- Hutchins, Peter J. Williamsburg, Brooklyn: Gentrification at its 'Best' in NYC. Spring 2015.
- Johnson, Phil and Josh Marcinik. Spatial Analysis Perspective on Emergency Calls. Spring 2015.
- Johnson, Phil and Josh Marcinik. Emergency Calls and Public Safety. Fall 2014.
- McMillin, Kendra and Gerard Hertel. Emerald Ash Borer Management Plan. Spring 2015.
- Purse, Jeffrey E. Combatting Spwal with non-motorized transportation use. Spring 2015.
- Rodriguez, Robert J. Relocation of the Atlanta Braves. Spring 2015.
- Ryan, Kevin, et.al. Exton County Park: Forest Composition and Importance Value. Fall 2014.
- Schad, Lioba. Public Transportation Usage, Commute Times, and Vehicle Ownership. Spring 2015.
2013-2014 Academic Year
- Carrigan, Cody. Gentrify, Gentrifying, Gentrified: The Study of Philadelphia County. Spring 2014.
- Goral, Adam. Developing Sexual Freedom: Constructing a Spatial Context for Sex Positive Countries. Spring 2014.
- Keating, Ellen E. Urban Agriculture in the Context of Food Insecurity in Philadelphia. Spring 2014.
- Murtoff, Colin. Socioeconomic Status and Bridge Sufficiency Ratings. Spring 2014.
- Ryck, Beau. Spatial Analysis of Urban Carbon Footprints in the U.S.. Spring 2014.
- Thomas, Anthony. Quantifying Sprawl in Chester County, PA. Spring 2014.
- Van Halem, Ian. Electricity Consumption in the United States (2009). Spring 2014.
2012-2013 Academic Year
2011-2012 Academic Year
2010-2011 Academic Year
2005-2006 Academic Year