- Assistant Professor of Languages
- Ph.D., Michigan State University
- M.A., Syracuse University
- B.A., Gerhard Mercator University
- Teacher Identity
- Corrective Feedback
- Instructed SLA
- Teacher Preparation
- ESL Teaching Methods
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research
- Wolff, D. with De Costa, P. (2017). Expanding the language teacher identity landscape:
An investigation of the emotions and strategies of a NNEST. The Modern Language Journal.
- Wolff, D. with Loewen, S. (2016). Task-based interaction in F2F and CMC contexts.
In M. Sato & S. Ballinger (Eds.), Peer interaction and second language learning: Pedagogical potential and research
agenda. John Benjamins: Amsterdam.
- Wolff, D. with Loewen, S., Lavolette, E., Spino, L., Papi, M., Schmidtke, J., and
Sterling, S. (2013). Statistical Literacy among Applied Linguists and Second Language
Acquisition Researchers. TESOL Quarterly.
- Wolff, D. (2012). Review of A.D. Houwer and A. Wilton (Eds.). English in Europe Today
- Sociocultural and educational perspectives. Amsterdam / Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
In: Language Teaching Research, 2012 (16).
Read more Faculty Profiles