Main Hall 524
- Ph.D., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- M.A., New York University
- B.S., New Jersey Institute of Technology
- B.A., Rutgers University (Newark)
- Generative STEM Education
- Digital Rhetoric
- Critical Literacy and Pedagogy
- Digital-Based Learning
- Games Studies
- Design Research
- Cooke, Laquana. and Hubbell, Gaines. "Working out memory with a Medal of Honor complex." GameStudies the international journal of computer game research, 15.2 (2015).
- Cooke, Laquana. "Metatuning: A pedagogical framework for a generative STEM education in game design-based
learning." 2016 IEEE Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC). IEEE, 2016, pp. 207-214.
- Drazan, John F., Laquana Cooke, and Ron Eglash. "Harmonious integration: Tuning STEM education with generative justice." 2016 IEEE Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC). IEEE, 2016, pp. 58-64.
- Lauzon, R. C., & Cooke, L. (2017). Counter-buffing: A Visual Criticism of Guerrilla Advertising. Changing English, 24(2), 162-174.
Read more Faculty Profiles