News and Publications
- Aspiring to Educate: Culturally Relevant and Sustaining Education in Pennsylvania Mentorship Toolkit (In press through Pennsylvania Department of Education, 2020).
- Listening to Young People: Philadelphia Youth Organizers’ Perspectives on 2020 and Sustaining the Movements Beyond WCU Sustainability Seminar 2020
- "Making a RUCCAS or How is an Urban Community Change Axis like a Writing Desk" in Radical Teacher 2018
- "The EDGE Project: Animating Youth Passions, People & Power" Our 2018 out-of-school-time curriculum, free for download, to move middle- and high-school youth toward understanding the root causes of issues in their communities and to action. Designed for those staff practitioners or college student youth leaders who may be new to this work.
- “Who’s Schooling Who?: Counter-Schooling toward Feasible Utopias” in Handbook of Research on Community Engagement in 21st Century Education, 2016
- Words Are Your Roots: Profiles of Community Arts and Literacy Organizations in the City of Brotherly Love Self-published collection, 2015, multiple WCU student authors with community literacy agencies