- Ph.D., Purdue University
- M.A. (Writing Studies), Saint Joseph's University
- B.A. (English), East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (Environmental Science), East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Writing across the Curriculum/Writing in the Disciplines
- Writing Program Development
- Environmental Rhetoric/Ecocriticism
- Postmodernism and Science Communication
- Inter- and Trans-disciplinary Collaboration
“Is WAC/WID Ready for the Transdisciplinary Research University?” Across the Disciplines, 12:2 (2015).
"Framing and Reframing in Environmental Science: Explaining Climate Change to the Public." Journal of Technical Writing and Communication 44:1 (2014): 3-21. Co-authored with Richard Johnson-Sheehan.
Read more Faculty Profiles
- Prospective Students
- Current Students