All career fairs are coordinated via Handshake. Create a Handshake account if you don’t have one. Fees vary by career fair event and organization type, so check
Handshake for information. Some fairs like Meet Ups are industry and/or major specific
and may require an invitation link to register.
- Complete the required fields on the registration form. Once submitted, your application
will be reviewed and approved as received.
- Payment is expected by the deadline of one week prior to the event.
- Due to lack of storage space, we do not accept materials in advance.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations or no-shows the day of the event.
- Outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to being confirmed for any future
career fairs or recruiting events.
- Check out The Complete Guide to Handshake’s Virtual Fair
We have other events for our students; Prepare for the Fair, Etiquette Dinner, Relation
– Sips are a few. If you are interested in participating in any of those, contact
the Employer Engagement Team.
Hosting an Information Table is a great way to engage with students and increase visibility
on campus. Strategically placed throughout campus, Information Tables allow you to
connect with students in high traffic areas while strengthening your brand.
We have 4 different locations for Information Tables this Spring:
Once we receive your request, we’ll put you on the schedule for the designated time
slot. You’ll get a confirmation email from our office about 2 weeks before your visit
with information including parking details. Each building will have a 6-foot table
and chairs for you; bring a tablecloth, signage and anything you want to give to students.
- You must have an approved employer Handshake account to request a table
- Reservation requests made less than 2 weeks in advance may not be confirmed
- Per WCU Guidelines and Building Policies, you are asked to allow students to approach
your table and to refrain from walking about the area
- There is no fee for Information Tables
To build your brand with students and alumni, schedule a Virtual Session through Handshake.
Use this time to talk with students about recruiting initiatives, hiring policies
or upcoming employment events. Request dates and times through Handshake. There is
no fee for Information Sessions.
Connect with WCU’s Student Organizations
Contact the Employer Engagement Team (email@example.com) for information on our 300+ Student Organizations and making connections with student
We invite your organization to become a sponsor of the Twardowski Career Development
Center as a means strengthen your commitment to WCU. Our sponsors interact with students
in different ways and are considered a selected employer by WCU students. We have
several levels of sponsorship so find one that suits your needs while enhancing opportunities
for students and alumni.
Contact the Employer Engagement Team for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org, 610 436-2501.