Ram's Eye View: Bursar's Office Information

Bursar’s Office is responsible for billing, processing payments and issuing refunds.

Location: 25 University Avenue, Suite 50

Phone: 610-436-2552

Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (Wednesday office opens at 9 a.m.)

Tuition Rates

Tuition rates are set by the Board of Governors each year. Please use our Tuition Calculator to determine your charges.

View current tuition rates.


Once charges are posted to the student account, students will be sent a notification to their WCU email. The student can review their semester charges in myWCU and print an on-demand Bill/Statement of Account. Students are required to monitor their WCU email as they are accountable for information and deadlines sent via email. View more detailed billing information.

Payment Methods

On-line payments may be made using a credit card or e-check via QuikPAY.

Checks or money orders may be mailed to our office at: WCU, 25 University Ave., Suite 50, West Chester, PA 19383.

Payment Plan

WCU has partnered with QuikPAY to offer a variety of payment plans for the fall and spring semesters.

View for more detailed payment plan information.


To avoid delays in receiving funds please enroll in Direct Deposit via the link on your myWCU.

The Financial Aid Office begins disbursing aid the week before each semester starts. Refunds are processed throughout the semester. Students will receive an email from the Bursar’s Office when a refund has been processed. Refund checks are mailed to the home address on file.

View more detailed information regarding refunds.

Managing your Aid

If you are a financial aid recipient and your enrollment status changes (due to dropping or withdrawing from one or more classes) your financial aid award may be impacted.

Click here for more detailed information.

Back to top of page.