Fiscal Year End - FY 2023
SUMMARY OF KEY YEAR-END PROCESSING DEADLINES:
- FY23 Requisition Deadline
FY23 Payment Request Deadline
- FY23 P-Card Purchases Deadline
FY23 Invoice & Travel Reimbursements through May 2023 to A/P
- FY23 Expense Transfer Form Deadline for expenses incurred from July 2022 through May 2023
Goods Received Entry in SourcePoint for FY23 Recognition
Goods Received Entry in SAP for FY23 Recognition
FY23 Budget Transfer Deadline
FY23 Timesheets Deadline-By 10:00 a.m.
- FY23 Expense Transfer Form Deadline for June 2023 (July 2022- May 2023 Expense transfer deadline is June 22, 2023)
- Chargeback Deadline
- FY23 Invoice & Travel Reimbursements for June 2023 to A/P
- If you have any expenditure transactions that should be recorded differently to better reflect the nature of the transaction, go to the Finance and Business Services SharePoint site and complete the Expense Transfers Request form. Please review your reports now and if necessary, request any needed adjustments as soon as possible.
- The last day to submit Expense Transfer Request for FY23 expenses posted in the period July 2022 through May 2023 is Thursday, June 22.
- The last day to submit an Expense Transfer Request for FY23 expenses posted in June 2023 is Monday, July 10.
- Please contact Joan Weber, Senior Accountant (JWeber2@wcupa.edu or 610-436-2850) with any questions.
GOODS AND SERVICES
- Payment Requests - For a payment request to be processed in FY23, is must be received by Accounts Payable via Invoices@wcupa.edu no later than Friday, June 16. Any questions regarding this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (CBobbert@wcupa.edu or 610-436-5654).
- Requisitions (eReqs/PRs) - Requisitions for services or goods to be provided/delivered prior to June 30, 2023 must be entered and approved in SAP or SAP Ariba SourcePoint and accessible to Purchasing by Tuesday, June 6. Questions on this should be directed to Julie Martin, Purchasing Manager (JMartin3@Wcupa.edu or 610-436-1019) or Jeff Baun, Director of Business Services (JBaun@wcupa.edu or 610-436-2705).
- Invoices - If you have received any invoices for services or goods provided/delivered prior to June 1, they must be submitted to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than Friday, June 17. Questions on this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (CBobbert@wcupa.edu or 610-436-5654).
- Invoices - If you have received any invoices for services or goods provided/delivered in June
2023, they must be submitted to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than Friday, July 14. Questions on this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager
(CBobbert@wcupa.edu or 610-436-5654).
UPDATED!! DELIVERED MERCHANDISE
- NEW-SAP and SourcePoint will NOT allow backdating of Goods Receipts. Failure to record goods receipts on or before June 30 means that goods will be expensed to FY24.
- For goods that are received via Desktop Receiving (i.e., not sent to Central Receiving), it is the responsibility of the Requisitioner to ensure timely goods receipts. Finance and Business Services Staff are not able to receive goods on behalf of the Requisitioner.
Questions on this should be direct to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (CBobbert@wcupa.edu or 610-436-5654).
PURCHASING CARDS (Pcards)
- Authorized purchases made on senior level management Pcards that you wish to be on your June 2023 Purchasing Card statement and paid using your FY23 budget must be transacted no later than Friday, June 9.
- We cannot guarantee that all purchases made after Friday, June 9 will be charged to your June statement. There may be some cases where purchases after this date will appear on the July 2023 statement and therefore charged appropriately to your FY24 budget. Please be aware that any back ordered items will appear on the July statement and will be charged to your FY24 budget. Please plan your purchases accordingly.
- Any questions regarding purchasing cards should be directed to Michelle Janis, Purchasing
Card Administrator (MJanis@wcupa.edux2924).
- Approved domestic and international travel expense reimbursement requests should be emailed to the Accounts Payable Office no later than Friday, June 16 for travel through May 31. Approved travel reimbursements for June 1st through June 30th must be emailed to the Accounts Payable Office no later than Friday July 14. Unapproved travel will not be reimbursed.
- Travel reimbursement requests turned in after July 14th will be applied to your FY24 budget.
- Reimbursement forms and receipts may be sent electronically to the Accounts Payable Office at Invoices@wcupa.edu.
- Please contact Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (CBobbert@wcupa.edu or 610-436-5654) with any questions.
- The last day to submit budget transfers (both personnel and operating) for FY23 is June 30th and should be requested through the Budget Transfer Request website.
- For questions regarding budget transfers, please email BudgetTransfers@wcupa.edu.
- The link for budget transfer requests is https://wcupa.sharepoint.com/sites/AF/bfp/SitePages/Home.aspx
- Please check the Chargeback Expense Report for the accuracy of the facilities charges to your department. The Chargeback Report is available through the Facilities iServe ticketing system.
- Please contact Bill Sheridan, Senior Accountant (WSheridan@wcupa.edu or 610-436-3159) if you have any questions.
- Please submit all timesheets (students and employees) related to work performed through
June 30, 2023 to Payroll at Payroll@wcupa.edu by 10:00 AM on Friday, June 30 for inclusion in FY23 expenses.
If you have specific questions, please contact the staff mentioned above. If you have general questions, comments, or concerns about our year-end processes, please contact Cathy Kleponis (CKleponis@wcupa.edu or 610-436-2695) or Anela Kruse (AKruse@wcupa.edu or 610-436-3514).
Thank you for your assistance!