Fiscal Year End - FY 2022
SUMMARY OF KEY YEAR-END PROCESSING DEADLINES:
- June 10, 2022 (Friday) – FY22 Payment Request Deadline, FY22 eReq Deadline, FY22 Pcard Transaction Deadline
- June 30, 2022 (Thursday) – Goods Received Entry in SourcePoint for FY22 Recognition, FY22 Budget Transfer Deadline
- July 5, 2022 (Tuesday) – FY22 Invoice Deadline, FY22 SAP Goods Received to AP, FY22 Travel Expenses to AP, FY22 Timesheets Deadline
- July 14, 2022 (Wednesday) – FY22 Expense Transfer Form Deadline
- If you have any expenditure transactions that should be recorded differently to better reflect the nature of the transaction, go to the Finance and Business Services SharePoint site and complete the Expense Transfers Request form. Please review your reports now and if necessary, request any needed adjustments as soon as possible.
- The last day to submit Expense Transfer Request for FY22 expenses is Wednesday, July 13.
- Please contact Joan Weber, Senior Accountant (x2850) with any questions.
GOODS AND SERVICES
- Payment Requests - For a payment request to be processed in FY22, it must be pre-approved by your Vice President or Dean and received by Accounts Payable at 201 Carter Drive, Suite 200 no later than Friday, June 10. Any questions regarding this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
- Requisitions (eReqs) - Requisitions for services or goods to be provided/delivered prior to June 30, 2022 must be pre-approved by your Vice President or Dean, entered in SAP or SAP Ariba SourcePoint and accessible to Purchasing by Friday, June 10. Questions on this should be directed to Julie Martin, Purchasing Manager (x1019) or Jeff Baun, Director of Business Services (x2705).
- Invoices - If you have received any invoices for services or goods provided/delivered prior
to June 30, they must be submitted to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than Tuesday, July 5. Questions on this should be directed to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
UPDATED!! DELIVERED MERCHANDISE
- SourcePoint / Ariba: If you have any merchandise which was delivered directly to you from a vendor up
to Wednesday June 30, enter receipt directly into SourcePoint as soon as you've received
the goods in order to recognize the expense in FY22.
- Unlike SAP, SourcePoint will NOT allow backdating of Goods Receipts. Failure to record Goods Receipts before June 30 means that goods will be expensed to FY23.
- For goods that are received via Desktop Receiving (ie., not sent to Central Receiving), it is the responsibility of the Requisitioner to ensure timely Goods Receipts. Finance and Business Services Staff are not able to receive goods on behalf of the Requisitioner.
- Traditional SAP: If you have any merchandise which was delivered directly to you from a vendor prior to June 30, send the receipts, delivery slips, etc. and a copy of the requisition/PO to Accounts Payable as soon as possible but no later than July 5.
- Questions on this should be direct to Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654).
PURCHASING CARDS (Pcards)
- Authorized purchases made on senior level management Pcards that you wish to be on your June 2022 Purchasing Card statement and paid using your FY22 budget must be transacted no later than Friday, June 10.
- We cannot guarantee that all purchases made after Friday, June 10 will be charged to your June statement. There may be some cases where purchases after this date will appear on the July 2022 statement and therefore charged appropriately to your FY23 budget. Please be aware that any back ordered items will appear on the July statement and will be charged to your FY23 budget. Please plan your purchases accordingly.
- Any questions regarding purchasing cards should be directed to Michelle Janis, Purchasing Card Administrator (x2924).
- Domestic and international travel expense reimbursement requests should be sent to the Accounts Payable Office no later than Friday, June 10. Travel reimbursements for June 1st through June 30th must be sent to the Accounts Payable Office no later than Tuesday, July 5. Travel occurring from Monday, May 23 through Thursday June 30, 2022 must be pre-approved by your VP. Unapproved travel will not be reimbursed.
- Travel reimbursement requests turned in after July 5th will be applied to your FY23 budget.
- Reimbursement forms and receipts may be sent electronically to the Accounts Payable Office at Invoices@wcupa.edu.
- Please contact Nicole Bobbert, Accounts Payable Manager (x5654) with any questions.
- The last day to submit budget transfers (both personnel and operating) for FY22 is June 30th and should be requested through the Budget Transfer Request website.
- For questions regarding budget transfers, please email the Budget Office (BudOffice@wcupa.edu).
- The link for budget transfer requests is https://wcupa.sharepoint.com/sites/AF/bfp/SitePages/Home.aspx
- Please check the Chargeback Expense Report for the accuracy of the facilities charges to your department. The Chargeback Report is available through the Facilities iServe ticketing system.
- Please contact Bill Sheridan, Senior Accountant (x3159) if you have any questions.
- Please submit all timesheets (students and employees) related to work performed through
June 30, 2022 to Payroll at Payroll@wcupa.edu by Tuesday, July 5 for inclusion in FY22 expenses.
If you have specific questions, please contact the staff mentioned above. If you have general questions, comments, or concerns about our year-end processes, please contact Cathy Kleponis (CKleponis@wcupa.edu or 610-436-2695).
Thank you for your assistance!