- Students will have the opportunity to engage with current students, dine on campus,
tour the university, and much more!
- Parents and guardians will be able to hear from the Financial Aid Office, tour campus,
engage with current students, and speak with other offices on campus.
Check-in will begin at 9:30 a.m. on the lower level of Sykes Student Union, by EcoGrounds.
Sykes Student Union is located at 110 West Rosedale Avenue, West Chester, PA.
To accommodate all of the visitors, parking for WCU Bound is in the Sharpless Garage.
Please view our Campus Map. We will be validating tickets, so please remember to bring yours with you to the
In the case of inclement weather, please check www.wcupa.edu
or call 610-436-1000 for more information.
- What should I bring to WCU Bound?
- Your parking ticket from the Sharpless Garage, so we can validate it.
- Is lunch provided or should I bring my own?
- Yes, lunch is provided. Please let us know if there are any food allergies or restrictions.
- Is transportation provided?
- While transportation is not provided to campus, the Septa 107 Bus does stop at the
- Can I bring another student with me?
- Yes, as long as they are an accepted student at WCU. Please make sure they register
for the event in advance.
- Will I get to meet current WCU students?
- Yes! You will spend a majority of your day with current WCU students.
- Will there be time to speak with Financial Aid?
- Yes, their office will be available and a presentation will be included in the family
For questions, to cancel your reservations or if special accommodations are needed
email Karen Low
or call 610-436-3411 at least two weeks prior to WCU Bound.
Each student will receive an excuse note for the day missed of school following the
event via email.