Philadelphia Open House
Tuesday, November 14, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm at 701 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19106
Check in begins at 5:30 pm. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow for parking and transportation.
Register for Open House
At 8th and Market
- Bus (Making Stops within 2 Blocks) - 17, 33, 38, 44, 47, 48, 61, 62, 78, 400, 401, 402, 404, 406, 408, 409, 410, 412, 414, 417, 555
- Market-Frankford Line (Service to 69th St. and Frankford)
- Broad Street Line via Broad-Ridge Spur (Service to Fern Rock Trans. Center and AT&T Station)
At Jefferson Station (11th and Market)
- Regional Rail (SEPTA and AMTRAK Service to Norristown, Manayunk, Doylestown, Chestnut Hill, Airport, Paoli/Thorndale, DE, NJ, MD, NYC, and more!)
At 8th St. Station
- Regional Rail (Service to Lindenwold, NJ and 16th and Locust St.)
If you are driving to campus for orientation, you will have two parking options:
*Option #1 - 8th and Market Lot: Students may park in the lot on the southwest corner of 8th and Market St. This parking option is located across from the Giant Heirloom Market. Please take a ticket and bring it in with you. The front desk staff will provide you with a validation sticker.
*Option #2 - PPA 8th Street Parkade: Students may also park at the PPA 8th Street Parkade on the corner of 8th and Arch Street. You may enter the lot on either side. Please take a ticket and bring it inside with you.
*IMPORTANT: The validated prices for both the parking lot and parking garage are $7.00. Do not prepay for parking at either of these structures as we cannot provide you with a refund. If you run into any issues, please call the front desk at 610-436-3701.
Evelyn Anderson, Ed.D
Associate Director of Student Services