Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Management
From Business Analytics to Human Resource Management, the B.S. in Business Management degree will equip you with the skills necessary to manage organizations effectively in the tech-age. You'll learn about management tools and processes, and learn how to think critically, solve problems analytically and communicate effectively. You will develop an ethical mindset and a global perspective on business. The breadth and depth of this program make it an ideal degree choice for furthering careers in a variety of organization types, including small businesses, large corporations, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies.
- Full- and Part-time options
- Online and hybrid classes available
- Internship for credit
- Small classes
- Minors in Business Law and HR Management
- Degree completion program
- Open to all educational backgrounds
The Fine Print:
The B.S. in Business Management is a degree completion program. Applicants are welcome from all educational backgrounds, however core business and general education classes should be completed prior to admission. Applicants are encouraged to review our degree completion advising guide for required courses.
- Completed application
- Select Fee Waiver as payment method
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended to Undergraduate Admissions with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
- Complete the equivalent of the following core business classes with a grade of C or higher: Financial Accounting; Principles of Macroeconomics; Principles of Microeconomics; Quantitative Business Analysis I (Stat I); Principles of Management, Principles of Marketing; Algebra or Intermediate Algebra; and Precalculus or Calculus.
- Complete selected general education classes, which are waived with an approved Associates Degree.