Dual Admission is a special admissions program between West Chester University and Delaware County Community College that allows students to earn two degrees, make an impact on two campuses, and pay a fraction of the tuition. The program is available to all high school seniors in Delaware and Chester Counties as well as Delaware County Community College students with fewer than 24 college credits.*
Here’s what you can expect:
- Program choice: Choose from 20+ associate degree options at DCCC and more than 100 program options at WCU.
- Support: You’ll have access to academic and financial advising, tutoring, and success coaching to help you from Day One, and a dedicated transfer concierge to help you transition from DCCC to WCU.
- Involvement: Choose from clubs and organizations on both campuses, become a superfan for athletics, or get involved in faculty research or community service. You can make an impact on two campuses!
- Dedicated faculty: Small class sizes on both campuses give you the ability to build personal relationships with your classmates and faculty members.
- Renewable scholarship
- Guaranteed housing when you transfer to WCU
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this unique program, meet with a transfer advisor through the DCCC Transfer Office and get ready for the hardest working, fastest moving, most amazing years of your life.
*DCCC students who do not participate in the Dual Admission Program and who have earned an associate degree from DCCC will be ensured admission into WCU, but admission to the major will be based on completion of program prerequisites and GPA as outlined in Addendum A and program capacity. In addition, students may receive reduced renewable transfer scholarships depending on remaining transfer scholarship availability. Opportunities for on-campus housing at WCU will be on a space-available basis.