Budget Office Resources and Forms
- Budget Cycle Timeline
- Classification / Request to Hire Staff - The Classification/Request to Hire Staff form (C/R2H) must be completed in order to post and hire all non-faculty positions and serves as both a classification and a budget approval process when creating or filling all non-faculty staff positions (both permanent and temporary).
Please use the above link to go to the OnBase Student Hiring Portal. The new process includes:
- Federal Work Student Pre-Authorization Requests
- Hourly Student Employee hiring, as well as stipend based positions (Graduate Assistants and Resident Assistants).
- Rate Change Requests for Hourly Student Employees.
- eTime Timekeeper requests (adding \ removing Timekeepers or Cost Centers).
FAQs, training guides and other resources are also available on the Portal page.
- Budget Transfer Requests for Operating Transfers ONLY are open for FY2024. Contact your Budget Manager with any questions..
- Form for Management and Faculty
- Form for Other Bargaining Units
- Temporarily Working Out of Class Instructions
- Archive - SharePoint Forms for Temporarily Working Out of Class
- Position Budget Management - Divisional Confidentiality Statement / User Agreement
- Fund Center Request, Change, and Close Forms
- Blank Department Reorganization Form (04/2023)
- Employee Fund Center Re-Assignments
- How to Review Personnel Budget Transfers via the Campus BI Report