FDS Student Ambassador Program
Student Ambassadors are current students who act as a link between the Frederick Douglass Society (FDS) and student organizations on campus. They assist the society with creating partnerships with diverse student groups on campus.
- 2.5 Cumulative G.P.A.
- At least part-time enrollment
- Available for FDS monthly meetings and events
Ambassador Program Responsibilities:
FDS Student Ambassador Responsibilites are:
- Attend FDS general body meetings
- Attend and participate in the annual Martin Luther King Jr Bruch at West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Represent FDS at meetings and events at West Chester University
- Promote FDS programs and events to students, faculty and staff
- Enhance leadership and communication skills
- Make valuable professional connections with students, faculty and staff.
- Build your professional resume
How to Get Involved:
The Student Ambassador position(s) is open to all West Chester University of Pennsylvania students who want to volunteer in promoting and representing the legacy of Frederick Douglass. For more information, contactAndria Young.