V. K. Kumar
- Professor of Psychology
- M.S., Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Office Phone: 610-436-2348
- Office Room Number: Wayne 5th Floor Room 517
- Preferred Means of Contact: Phone, Email, in person
- Email V. K. Kumar
Office Hours Spring 2021
Office Hours by Appointment Only
Time: This is a recurring meeting anytime
Join Zoom Meeting: https://wcupa.zoom.us/j/320531123?pwd=UzBmUWRZU1dqR2thVWJMYjFhM1RoUT09
- Learning and Memory
- Introductory Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
- Advanced Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences
Aspects of Hypnosis, Aspects of creativity.
- Kumar, V. K., & Farley, F. (2009). Structural aspects of three hypnotizability scales: Smallest space analysis. International Journal of Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis, 57, 343-365.
- Kumar, V. K., & Ryan, Rita. (2009). On measuring forgiveness: Implications from smallest space analysis. Current Psychology, 28, 32-44.
- Pekala, R. J., Kumar, V. K., Maurer, Sr. R. L., Elliott-Carter, E., Moon, E., & Mullen. (2009) Positive Affect, Negative Affect, and Negative Effects during a Phenomenological Hypnotic Assessment within a Substance Abuse Population. International Journal of Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis, 57,64-93.
- Fuchs, G. L., Kumar, V. K., &, Porter, J. (2007). Emotional Creativity, Alexithymia, and Styles of Creativity. Creativity Research Journal, 19(2-3), 233-246.
- Kumar, V. K., Kemmler, D., & Holman, R. (1997). The Creativity Styles Questionnaire-Revised. Creativity Research Journal, 10, 51-58.