- October 2015, “Teaching from High Ground: Group Advising in Mathematics and Literacy”
with T. Selvaggi, 44th Annual PAC-TE Teacher Education Assembly, Harrisburg, PA.
- August 2014, “To Be Honorable is to Serve” How to Align with this Motto in a General
Education Honors Mathematics Course, MathFest, Portland, OR.
Select Invited Presentations
- February 22, 2010, How Mathematics Students Can Serve the Community, Mathematics and
the Public Good lecture series, Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY.
- January 14, 2010, panelist, Mathematics and Social Justice, MAA-Project NExT Panel
Discussion, Joint AMS-MAA Meeting, San Francisco, CA.
- August 5, 2009, Outreach programs to local schools, teachers, and students, MathFest,