Connect with Us
WCU email is out primary and official form of communication. To protect your privacy, we will not discuss personal or student record information over the phone. If you would like to inquire about your student record or any issues you are experiencing, please send an email to our office from your WCU email address.
|Day(s)||Hours||Phone Service||Email Service||Text Service||In-Person Service|
|Monday||8:00am - 4:00pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 4:00pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 4:00pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Thursday||8:00am - 4:00pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
* We will respond during normal business hours.
Did you know you can now text the Registrar's Office? Request to connect with us via text message at: www.qminder.com/location/registrar
WCU email is our primary and official form of communication. To inquire about your student record or any issues you are experiencing, please send us an email from your WCU email address, if possible.
We will respond during regular business hours.
Please select a topic below:
- For questions regarding graduation ceremonies, please visit the Commencement website.
First-Year Student Scheduling
Transfer Credit Inquires
Transfer Student Assistance
- Transfer Concierge
Undergraduate Non-Degree Students/Program
All other general inquires can be sent to:Registrar@wcupa.edu
Meet Our Staff
- Enrollment Verifications
- Registration Assistance
- Student Record Management
- Undergraduate Non-Degree
- WCU Transcript Orders
- 25Live Pro Administration
- Academic Calendar
- Course / Final Exam Schedule Management
- Campus / Classroom Scheduling
- First-Year Student Scheduling
Senior Associate Registrar for Campus Services
- International Baccalaureate
- NSE / Study Abroad
- Test Scores (AP/CLEP)
- Transfer Credit Center
- Academic Passport
- Articulation Agreements
- Degree Completion
- Degree Progress Report
- Academic Integrity / Grade Appeal Hearings
- Academic Renewal
- Academic Standing
- Course Substitution Requests
- Petitions for Exception to University Policy
- Readmission Following Academic Probation/Dismissal
- Provides assistance to newly admitted transfer students.