Back to top of page.
Emergency Alert Notifications: Secondary Communications
These secondary methods may be activated as circumstances dictate.
- Recorded message using voice mail functionality
- Network Login Pages (D2L and Webmail opening screens)
- Reverse 911 telephone message via Chester County Emergency Services
- Reverse 911 telephone message via Borough of West Chester
- Via electronic bulletin boards in Sykes, Anderson and Ruby Jones external kiosk
- Via police cruiser public address systems, bullhorns, or digital sign boards
- Via individual building public address systems
- Local news media, including WCU's radio station WCUR AM 91.7
- Telephone trees or phone chains: Many campus departments have incorporated phone chains
into their notification procedures