To encourage communication across sites.
Interview one team member from the opposite site.
INTERVIEW ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINES:
- Elaborate on your previous experiences with groupwork in classroom settings highlighting both the negative and positive aspects.
- Compose a MINIMUM of 5 additional open ended questions (Be creative and have fun!).
- Obtain telephone number of your assigned partner from the Web Board, call him/her, and set up a CORAL Reef Chat.
- Conduct the interview in a CORAL Reef Chat, copy and paste it into a word document, and upload into the File Manager.
- Be prepared to introduce your partner to the rest of the team during Video Conference at the next class.