Skip to Main Content of Page
Back to top of page.
Final Powerpoint/Prezi Checklist
- Did you use proper grammar?
- Did you use clear, concise, and logical language?
- Begin outlining your ppt/prezi early!
- Do Not Read From Slides and NO NOTE CARDS!
- Do not put too much information on slides, just the major ideas.
- Do you have a slide on team identification? (motto, logo, name, etc.).
- Presentation should be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Maximum number of slides - 10 - 12!
Collaborative Team Effectiveness Self Study:
- Which of the five dysfunctions of a team did your team find most difficult to overcome?
- Identify and discuss team's superordinate goal!
- What were the most significant challenges/barriers your team faced in producing high
quality written assignments?
- Provide a 'case example' of your teams most significant conflict.
- Why did it occur?
- How was it mismanaged?
- What would team do differently if presented with this conflict in the future.
- What suggestions does the team have for overcoming these challenges/barriers?
- What team management/facilitation practices (e.g. accountability/ norms) worked most
effectively for this team?
- What recommendations would you make to a team beginning this collaborative course
to enhance effectiveness in collaborating?
- >Present 5 slides for novice beginners that will assist in promoting the collaborative
process! The 5 slides must not be part of your collaborative presentation.