Printing and Creative Services
Graphics & Printing is proud to be a valuable on-campus resource to the West Chester University community.
With in-house pre-press, print, bindery, and finishing capabilities together with professional procurement of long-run, specialty, and complex jobs, we are able to satisfy virtually any print need. We typically handle more than 2,500 jobs per year — or somewhere in the neighborhood of one and half million sheets of paper annually.
From intricate, long-run 6-color booklets with sophisticated finishing options to short-run, on-demand digitally printed postcards, the WCU Graphics & Printing department is a full-service design, printing, copying, and bindery production facility.
Each of our designers has a degree in fine arts or graphic design and the staff averages nearly 25 years in the profession. Our creative team serves the marketing and informational needs of the university by providing print and electronic design for the entire campus community. We provide expertise in project management and development, writing, editing, graphic design, illustration, and art direction for electronic media, websites, printed publications, advertising, display materials and signage, and other communications vehicles. Our work touches virtually every part of WCU and bridges numerous media — always with the underlying goal of meeting the client's needs while communicating and building the University's brand.
Free estimates and design consultation are always available, and we deliver several times a week to the entire campus community.
Among our services are:
- Graphic Design - Print and electronic materials
- Illustration - Custom artwork for advertisements, posters, and publications
- Printing - Offset and digital, long and short runs, 1 to 8 color
- Digital Copying - Direct from your files or hard copy originals
- Signage - Interior and exterior signage, temporary or permanent
- Large Format Printing - Posters and banners
- Bindery - Booklets, notepads, coil binding, stitching, and die cutting
- Mailing - Working with WCU's post office and the USPS, we'll handle your mailing for you, ensuring you meet all USPS requirements, get the best delivery times, and get the highest possible postage discounts.
- Matt Born
- Director of Publications, Printing, and Editorial Services
- Rob McGuckin
- Graphics & Printing Manager
- Erica Thompson
- Publications Assistant