Merry G. Perry
Main Hall 511
- Ph.D., University of South Florida
- M.A., University of South Florida
- B.S., University of South Florida
- The Study and Teaching of Popular Culture
- Cultural Studies in Rhetoric & Composition and Literature
- Feminist Theory and Pedagogy
- Masculinities and Men's Studies
- Early Modern Drama, especially Christopher Marlowe
"Feminism and Cultural Studies in Composition: Locating Women and Men in College Writing Courses." Composition Forum 15 (Spring 2006).
War and Words: Horror and Heroism in the Literature of Warfare. Co-edited with Sara Munson Deats and Legretta Tallent Lenker. Lexington Books, 2004.
The Gender Reader. Co-edited with Evelyn Ashton Jones and Gary A. Olson. Second Edition. Longman, 1999.