Associate Professor; Graduate Coordinator; Writing Across the Curriculum Director
Main Hall 541
- Ph.D., Purdue University
- M.A. (Writing Studies), Saint Joseph's University
- B.A. (English), East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. (Environmental Science), East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Writing across the Curriculum/Writing in the Disciplines
- Writing Program Development
- Environmental Rhetoric and Ecocriticism
- Postmodern Science Communication
- Critical Theory
- Interdisciplinary and Transdisciplinary Collaboration
Rademaekers, J.K. “Composition Studies and Transdisciplinary Collaboration: An Overview, Analysis, and Framework for University Writing Programs.” Composition Forum, 51. Spring 2023.
“Reflecting on Action & Acting on Reflection: High-Impact Environmental Learning in English Classrooms.” With Cheryl Wanko. In Climate Consciousness and Environmental Activism in Composition. Ed. Joseph Lease. Lexington Books. 2020
“Performing Critical Thinking in Written Language: Defining Critical Thinking from the Assessor’s View.” (with Lauren Detweiler). Double Helix: A Journal of Critical Thinking and Writing. Vol 7. 2019.
“Getting Specific about Critical Thinking: Implications for Writing Across the Curriculum” The WAC Journal, vol. 29. 2018.
“Is WAC/WID Ready for the Transdisciplinary Research University?” Across the Disciplines, 12:2 (2015).
"Framing and Reframing in Environmental Science: Explaining Climate Change to the Public." Journal of Technical Writing and Communication 44:1 (2014): 3-21. Co-authored with Richard Johnson-Sheehan.