Associate Professor of Art, Photography
E.O. Bull Center 143
- Ph.D. Nova Southeastern University, 1996
- M.S., West Chester University of Pennsylvania, 1984
- B.F.A., Moore College of Art & Design, 1975
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Associate Professor, 1985-present
- Montgomery County Community College, Assistant Professor, 1979-1985
Selected International, National, and Regional Exhibitions
- Visual Contact Points / Cultural Exchange. Guizhou University, Guiyang, China. 2008.
- West Chester University Art Faculty Exhibition, McKinney Gallery, West Chester University, West Chester, PA. 2006.
- Recent Work. Three-Person Exhibition. Phoenix Village Art Center, Phoenixville, PA. 2006.
- Light. Juried Alumnae Exhibition. Moore College of Art+Design, Philadelphia, PA. 2006.
- Three-Person Exhibition. Fair Hill Gallery, Elkton, MD, 2006.
- Sabbatical Exhibition. Long Gallery, West Chester University, West Chester, PA. 2005.
- International Faculty Cultural Exchange. Capitol Normal University, Beijing, China. 2005.
- Delaware Center for Horticulture, West Chester University Select Faculty Show. Wilmington, DE. 2005.
- Photography Exhibition. Phoenix Village Art Center, Phoenixville, PA. 2005.
- Two Person Exhibition. McKinney Gallery, West Chester University. 2003.
- Philadelphia/Tri State Artists Equity Spring Exhibition. Atlantic City Art Center, Atlantic City, NJ. Honorable mention. 2003.
- Women's Power and Sexuality. Long Gallery, West Chester University, West Chester, PA. 2002.
- All Media Invitational. Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. 2002.
- Traveling Images. Three Person Exhibition. Chester County Art Association, West Chester, PA. 2002.
- Small Works National All Media Invitational. Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. 2001.
- National Works on Paper Exhibition, Group Exhibition. Core New Art Space, Denver, CO. 2001.
- 19th Annual Juried Show. Pleiades Gallery, New York, NY. Lisa Dennison, Deputy Curator for the Guggenheim Museum, Juror. 2001.
- Over the Line. Pennsylvania and Delaware Artists at Cecil County Arts Council, Elkton, MD. 2001.
- Photographic Processes III International Juried Art Exhibition. Period Gallery Internet Exhibition, Omaha, NE. 2001.
- Photographic Processes III International Juried Art Exhibition. Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. 2001.
- Photographic Processes III International Juried Photography Exhibit. Period Gallery, Omaha, NE. 2000.
- Photographic images: CD-ROM on the Amazonian Rainforest for the Amazon Center for Environmental Education and Research (ACEER) Foundation. 2002.
- Photographic Images: HerbalGram, the Journal of the American Botanical Council, No. 51, pp. 56 -64. Mina Jao: A Village Green Pharmacy in Amazonia. 2000.