Accessible Learning

West Chester University will make every effort to assure that students in need of learning accessibility services or accommodations will have access to reasonable learning accommodations. The OEA works collaboratively with students to determine the best strategies for each student’s success.

Students should contact the Office of Educational Accessibility in Lawrence Center Room 223 to arrange for appropriate accessibility services or accommodations. Students will be asked to present medical documentation in order to determine support. Please note that high school IEPs are not transferable to universities. Students who qualify for accommodations but may not want to take advantage of this support are encouraged to register with the OEA regardless. Additional information can be obtained by calling 610-436-2564, emailing, or visiting their website.


View Other Policies