- Director of Custodial and Grounds:
- Patricia Shields | 610-436-3155
- Josh Braid | 610-436-2340
- Kelly Burns | 610-436-2965
- Todd Showers | 610-436-2619
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:00am - 3:00pm
The Grounds Maintenance department maintains 300 acres of University grounds. Our groundskeepers, equipment operators, and supervisory staff are dedicated to providing exceptional service in the following areas:
- Lawn and turf maintenance
- Design and maintain beds including watering, weeding, insect control and trimming.
- Tree care:
- Maintain historical tree inventory and prolong the life and beauty of our trees by providing routine health examinations.
- Tree Care Policy
- Athletic field maintenance
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
- Leaf removal
- Road, parking lot, and sidewalk repairs
- Install cigarette urns and litter containers
- Green Roof and Rain Garden maintenance
To request a service, submit a TMA Work Request by selecting Maintenance Request @ iService Desk and Grounds Related.
Information to know when requesting service…