Skip to Main Content of Page

Moving Services


821 S. Matlack Street
West Chester, PA 19383

Welcome to the Moving Services Home Page

  Moving Services supports the University with the following services:
     o Delivery of tables, chairs, risers, podiums and waste containers for special outside events
     o Movement of assets from one campus location to another
     o Providing lockable Toters and pickup/secure storage service for shredding of confidential papers
     o Archiving of important University records for specified time limits
     o Provide furniture support for Residence Halls
     o Provide backup material handling support to Central Receiving for large-scale receipts/shipments