Dual Enrollment Partnership Program for High School Students
Earn college credits as a high school student at West Chester University!
Note: If you are seeking information about dual enrollment opportunities through West Chester's teacher education pipeline program known as PRIZE, please click here.
Through our dual enrollment partnership program, West Chester University is pleased to offer a variety of dual enrollment courses to qualified high school juniors and seniors at a discounted rate of $200 per credit. Students who participate in WCU's dual enrollment program will earn college credits at West Chester University and high school credits through their respective high schools. Courses may be offered in-person at our West Chester location, at the university's Graduate Center, and/or our Philadelphia Center. Opportunities for taking online courses (in synchronous or asynchronous modalities) and/or blended formats may also be available. To participate, students must be enrolled in a partner high school or district as listed below:
- Avon Grove Charter School
- Chester County Intermediate Unit – Aspire Program
- Downingtown School District
- Garnet Valley School District
- Kennett Consolidated School District
- Penn-Delco School District
- Tredyffrin Easttown School District
- Unionville-Chadds Ford School District
- West Chester Area School District
School districts interested in becoming a dual enrollment partner with West Chester University should contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or 610-436-3411.
Application process for dual-enrollment at West Chester University
The application process for dual enrollment is easy. There are no application fees. Please follow the steps below:
- Sign-in to www.wcupa.edu/ApplyNonDegree
- Follow directions for high school students
- Choose dual-enrollment partnership program
- Choose the appropriate high school from drop down menu
- Enter anticipated high school graduation date
- Enter name, date of birth, gender, social security number, and required fields
- Enter electronic signature
At this point, the student will get an email with an auto-filled registration form. The student should take this to a school administrator or guidance counselor for signature. Completed forms should be emailed to University Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all materials electronically to University Admissions, email@example.com. Please call 610-436-3411 with any questions. Your completed application will be reviewed, and you will be notified that you are eligible to enroll.