Office: UNA 116
- B.S. Bowdoin College
- M.S. University of North Carolina
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina
- August 2006 - present: Professor of Mathematics, West Chester University
- August 2000 - July 2006: Associate Professor of Mathematics, West Chester University
- McClintock S, Ma M, & Rieger RH (2016) Incorrect inference in prevalence trend analysis due to misuse of the odds ratio, Annals of Epidemiology, 26 (2) 136-140
- Gallop, RJ, Rieger, RH, McClintock, S, & Atkins, DC (2013) A model for extreme stacking of data at endpoints of a distribution: Illustration with W-shaped data, Statistical Methodology, 10: 29-45
- Fieberg J, Rieger RH, Zicus MC & Schildcrout JS (2009) Regression modelling of correlated data in ecology: subject-specific and population averaged response patterns, Journal of Applied Ecology, 46(5)
- Rieger, RH and Weinberg CR (2009) Testing for Violations of the Homogeneity Needed for Conditional Logistic Regression, Journal of Applied Statistics, 36(10)
- Rieger RH and Weinberg CR (2002) Analysis of Clustered Binary Outcomes Using Within Cluster Paired Resampling. Biometrics 58:2.
- Smith, B.I, Rieger, R.H, Dickens, C.M, Schultz, RD, & Aceto, H (2015). Anti-bovine herpesvirus and anti-bovine viral diarrhea virus antibody responses in pregnant Holstein dairy cattle following administration of a multivalent killed virus vaccine. American Journal of Veterinary Research, 76(10): 913-920.
- Curry EJ, Rieger RH, & Matzkin EG, (2015) Compensation and Satisfaction in Orthopaedics, Orthopaedics Journal at Harvard Medical School, 16, 23-30.
- Foeman, A., Lawton, B. L., & Rieger, R. (2015). Questioning Race: Ancestry DNA and Dialog on Race. Communication Monographs, 82(2), 271-290.
- Zink, MC, Farhoody, P, Elser, SE, Ruffini, LD, Gibbons, TA, Rieger, RH (2014) Evaluation of the risk and age of onset of cancer and behavioral disorders in gonadectomized Vizslas, Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 244(3)
- Aylsworth C, Stefan F, Woitas K, Rieger RH, LeBoutillier M, DiSesa V (2004), "Disparate Activated Clotting Time Measurements by the Hemochron Jr. Compared to the Standard Hemochron," Annals of Thoracic Surgery 77 : 973-976