- B.S. Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Drexel University
- Ph.D. Drexel University
- Longitudinal Data Analysis
- Causal Modeling
- Informative Missing Data
- West Chester University, PA. Professor, August 2011 – present
- West Chester University, PA. Associate Professor, August 2006 – July 2011
- West Chester University, PA. Assistant Professor, August 2001 - July 2006
- SENIOR BIOSTATISTICIAN, Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (CCEB)/ Center for Psychotherapy Research (CPR), University of Pennsylvania, July 1997 – August 2001
- STATISTICIAN/DATA ANALYST, Data Management and Statistics Unit, Center for Psychotherapy Research, University of Pennsylvania, September 1995 –July 1997
- Gallop, R.J., Rieger, R.H., McClintock, S., and Atkins, D.C. (2013).A model for extreme stacking of data at endpoints of a distribution: Illustration with W-shaped data, Statistical Methodology, 10, 29-45.
- Gallop, R.J., Dimidjian, S., Atkins, D.C., and Muggeo, V. (2011). Quantifying Treatment Effects when flexibly modeling individual change in a nonlinear mixed effects model. Journal of Data Science, 9, 221-241.
- Gallop, R. and Tasca, G.A. (2009). Multilevel Modeling of Longitudinal Data for Psychotherapy Researchers: II. The Complexities, Psychotherapy Research 19, 438-452.
- Gallop, R., Small, D., Lin, J.Y., Elliott, M.R., Joffe, M., and Ten Have, T.R.(2009). Mediation analysis with Principal Stratification, Statistics in Medicine. 28, 1108-1130.
- Gallop, R.J., Ten Have, T.R. Crits-Christoph, P. (2006). A Mixed Effect Markov Model with Nonignorable Dropout. Statistics in Medicine, 25, 2398-2426.
- Gallop R., Crits-Chirstoph, P., and Gibbons, M.B. (2015). The application of non-inferiority methods to the comparison of cognitive and dynamic treatments for depression in community mental health,Society of Psychotherapy Research Meeting, Philadelphia, PA.
- Gallop, R.J. (2014). Longitudinal Data Analysis, 48th Annual Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Convention Philadelphia, PA.
- Gallop, R.J., Rieger, R.H., McClintock, S., and Atkins, D.C. (2014) Modeling W-Shaped Data with Censored Endpoints, International Biometrics Society Eastern North American Region, Baltimore, MD.
- Gallop, R.J. (2013). The Development of Client Specific Recovery Curves for the Community Clinician Feedback System, North American Society of Psychotherapy Research 2013 Conference, Memphis, TN.
- Gallop, R.J. (2012). Principal Stratification for Assessing Mediation with a Continuous Mediator, International Biometrics Society Eastern North American Region, Washington, D.C.