Instructor of Statistics
Office: UNA 115
- MS Statistics University of Delaware
- BS Mathematics University of Richmond
- Election modeling
- Political polling of college students
- 1992-1996 Biostatistician, Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceuticals
- 1997-1999 Marketing, Smith Kline Beecham Pharmaceuticals
- 1999-2002 Instructor, Delaware County Community College
- 2001-2016 Adjunct instructor, West Chester University
- 2017-present Instructor of Statistics, West Chester University
- West Chester University 2018 midterm election Ram Poll Report.
- The 2020 Ram Poll Report.
The 2020 Ram Poll received 1,676 responses from undergraduate students attending 13 universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. The survey queried students on topics such as the presidential election, voting by mail, the legalization of marijuana in Pennsylvania.
- CELT grant for inaugural Ram Poll (2018)
- Provost Research Grant of $6680 for the 2020 Ram Poll