The Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall, which first opened in 1927, is the largest performing arts venue on campus with a maximum capacity of 1,202. The theatre is dedicated to Emilie K. Asplundh, class of 1927, who donated a substantial amount to the renovation of the Philips Building and its concert hall. The full renovation took place from 1998 through 2000.
The Emilie K. Asplundh Concert Hall is located at the intersection of South High Street and University Ave. in West Chester, PA. The main lobby entrance is located in the center archway.
700 South High Street
West Chester, PA 19383