Undergraduate Studies & Student Support Services (USSSS)
Dean's office oversees five departments within the Academic Affairs Division.
264 Lawrence Center
Student Assistant to the Dean; (Dr. Corbett) (Pay Band 1)
Supervisor Contact Information
- Position Responsibilities:
- Customer Service, Data Input, Foreign Language, General Office, Public Relations, Social Media, Desktop Publishing
- Involves the following:
• Confidential or sensitive data/information
• Handling cash, checks, or credit card transactions
• Handling financial, student or personnel data/records
• Possessing keys/codes or other means of entry to spaces within university offices or student housing
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- Excel spreadsheets; word documents; desktop publishing; artwork for different projects; assisting with setting up for conferences; general office duties
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Spreadsheet management; desktop publishing; copying, editing documents.
- Learning Outcomes:
- The student in this position will learn how to manage data within a spreadsheet; desktop publishing for brochures for conferences, etc. The student will learn customer service skills and how to effectively communicate; the student will learn the meaning of confidentiality when it relates to personal information.