College of Education, Robin Bennett, Philadelphia In initiatives. Robin Bennett secures Early Field and Student Teaching opportunities for WCU students in Philadelphia. I also sponsor on and off campus urban initiatives for high school and university students.
Student Employee - COE/Philadelphia Initiatives (Pay Band 1)
- Position Responsibilities:
- General Office, Student Mentor
- Involves the following:
• Confidential or sensitive data/information
• Being responsible for/or providing services to anyone under the age of 18
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- This position will assit the student with clerical, organizational, professional and mentoring skills.
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- The student will answer the phone, check mail, collect data, work on bulletin boards/flyers and mentoring skills with university and high school students.
- Learning Outcomes:
- The student has an opporuntiy to work with a diverse student population as a mentor and also as a student. Administrative and professional skills. This experience will better prepare the student in making career choices.